- Published on Thursday, 12 April 2012 16:46
Bylaws of WorldSIVA
Article 3 - Institutional Purposes
- The association is a non-profit scientific society and intends to pursue charitable purposes.
- The association intends to operate within the charitable and health care sector (Article 10, paragraph 1, letter a) item No 1 and 2 of D. Lgs. 460/1997) for the benefit of those disadvantaged referred to below, in order to facilitate and to improve the standard of health care and the performance of charitable - medical care for those disadvantaged due to physical, psychological, economic, social or family conditions, such as subjects with severe physical and / or mental disabilities.
- In addition, as part of the world community ,the association intends to participate in the provision of aid for health in economically poor countries.
- The association also intends to pursue charitable purposes for people suffering from rare diseases. The association also intends provide essential services that promote health, prevent diseases and deliver health care services to individuals, families and communities based on the primary health care approach and to provide drugs that are not available in their country.
- The association also intends to performs training activities to improve the quality and safety of Anaesthetic practices worldwide, in order to decrease the mortality and morbidity of those disadvantaged above.
- The association shall not carry out any activities other than those mentioned above and, in particular, activities specified in Art. 10, comma 1, letter a) item No. 1 and 2 of D.Lgs.460/1997, except for those strictly associated and directly connected with the article below.
Article 3 Bis. - Related Activities
The association will also play activities, within the limits allowed by the existing laws, time to time in force, directly related to the institutional ones, as defined by art. 10 paragraph 5 of the D. Lgs. 460/1997, in particular, activities of education and training in intravenous anaesthesia;
The aims of the World Society of Intravenous Anaesthesia are:
- to improve the standard of intravenous anaesthesia.
- to improve intravenous anaesthesia delivery systems, including target controlled infusion (TCI) technology.
- to promote the clinical application of existing and new knowledge in intravenous anaesthesia.
- to promote scientific education in intravenous anaesthesia.
- to bring together those who study and practice intravenous anaesthesia.
- to develop and recommend safety and quality standards for intravenous anaesthesia.
- to address any possible ethical problems associated with intravenous anaesthesia.
- to establish an international network for the exchange of information and expertise about intravenous anaesthesia.
- to provide and promote the information regarding opportunities for post graduate training and research in intravenous anaesthesia.
- to promote or sponsor publications or periodicals concerning intravenous anaesthesia.
- to arrange at regular intervals a World Congress in intravenous anaesthesia and to sponsor regional congresses and encourage meetings in this field.
- to affiliate with other national and international scientific organisations active in all aspects of intravenous anaesthesia.
Article 3 Ter. - Charitable purposes.
The association intends to pursue charitable purposes as the provision of services and the possible supply of goods by the same is intended to provide benefits to disadvantaged people outside the organization, specifically to those disadvantaged due to physical, psychological, economic, social or family conditions.
The current bylaws of WorldSIVA are available for download as a pdf by clicking here (english) or clicking here (italian).